Let’s go through the datapoints we have at this moment.
1. Friday, Dec. 7th, 2018, Mueller is apparently set to drop some sort of sentencing document in regards to what Michael Cohen has told his investigation.
2. Donald Trump is flop sweating on Twitter.
3. The last 24 hours, I’ve seen a minor — but noticeable — uptick in Web searches about my what I called the FOTUS Theory. Just out of the blue, I noticed people were suddenly interested in what I had written regarding that now-debunked theory. The theory was, of course, that Elliot Broidy was the fall guy for Donald Trump having an affair with Shera Bechard that produced a fetus that was later aborted under duress. (This was proven in a court of law not to be the case. It was Broidy. Broidy was the babydaddy.)
4. The FOTUS Theory has been completely, totally debunked and it was all a misunderstanding caused by Shera Bechard picking Keith Davidson to represent her in the NDA negotiations with Elliot Broidy that Michael Cohen was heading up. (Davidson and Cohen were best buddies, hence we all thought it was actually the reverse — that Trump and Cohen had picked Davidson because they could trust him. Turns out, not so! )
It’s very possible that there’s some other explanation for the uptick in searches I’m seeing on this Website for FOTUS information. Very possibly, it’s nothing. What I think is happening — there’s chatter out there in the aether because somehow, someway people know something big is about to drop today that’s in some way connected to it — just isn’t there.
So, in a sense, there’s a 90% chance that all the posts I’ve been doing in the last 24 hours really are just misguided “clickbait” about a “nothingburger.” I feel as though I’ve made that clear writing these posts, but still. Reasons why it’s I’m really pulling the hunch that maybe something big is dropping out of my ass are:
1. We know what happened.
Shera Bechard has stated publicly and under oath that she had an affair with Elliot Broidy, she got pregnant and he paid her $1.6 million to “shut up” (have an abortion.) So, that’s what happened. Full stop. The end. All the confusion on this matter happened because Shera Bechard picked Keith Davidson as her lawyer in the NDA negotiations and he was best buds with the president’s fixer Michael Cohen.
2. A lot of people have looked into this.
The WSJ got the goods on this matter and many, many news organizations have looked into this and found that it really was a nothingburger. So, again, it goes beyond logic and good sense to think something, anything is going to happen today.
Ok, having said that, let’s look at what might be the source of search uptick.
1. Nothing — just random.
What that “something” could be is probably this: as part of his sentencing, the Mueller document will make reference to Cohen being in cahoots with Davidson to screw Shera Bechard over in the NDA negotiations. That’s the only thing I can think of that might be a “something.” It’s interesting, to say the least. Even if that is the “something,” it would draw attention to the issue again, yes, but the outrage and controversy wouldn’t last more than a news cycle and there’s probably plenty of other news that’s going to happen today to overshadow it.
A little video on this subject.
So, don’t get your hopes up that somehow magically Mueller will discover the for real for real truth and we’ll learn that somehow we all got hoodwinked and Trump really did get Shera Bechard pregnant and pressure her into an abortion. It’s just not going to happen. Too many people would have had to have lied and risked jail time to cover this up for that to happen. So, while today is going to likely be bumpy for several reasons, it’s not going to be bumpy for THAT reason.