by Shelt Garner
- Biden wins handily on Election Night, but not all votes are counted.
- Trump sues Wednesday morning to throw out all mail-in votes and wins because, lulz, SCOTUS is full of MAGA hack nows.
- Within moments of the SCOTUS decision, enraged New Yorkers attack Trump Tower and FOX News’ HQ
- This allows Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act to take “total control.”
- Unprecedented political violence begins to erupt, to the point that Blue people in Red states and Red people in Blue states don’t feel safe anymore — domestic political refugees begin to bounce around the country.
- There’s a secession crisis as California openly debates leaving the Union. This is where things grow hard to predict — does the state attempt to leave or does it stay and fight?
- The entire country begins to implode as even individuals within the U.S. Military begin to take sides.
- Two rival governments are established. One in NYC and one in Montgomery, Alabama. (The DC area has completely imploded into civil war.)
- Virginia and Florida completely implode as intra-state regional differences are hardened and exaggerated as both Blue and Red grow ever more radicalized.
- I have no idea what the endgame for this would be.